Pages

Aug 23, 2011

Bobbi Brown Lip Tints

Bobbi Brown Lip Tints
Have a look at these cute, tiny tubes of Lip Tints from Bobbi Brown. I am in love with these lip tints already. I tend to lose my lipstick lid in my bag all the time and it becomes quite frustrating to sieve through the clutter in my bag. With these small tubes, its quite handy. 
But this is just perfect and its tiny size allows me to carry it in my purse.


There are four shades: Champagne Glitter, Rosy, Baby Pink Glitter & Burnt Sugar Shimmer. I have the first three shades and they worked well for me. 
The lip tints have SPF 15 and have a peppermint scent to it. It is thick in consistency unlike lip glosses and is a bit sticky. So when i am at the beach or am on a bike, my flowing hair sticks on to my Bobbi Brown lip tints!! The consistency could have been a bit non sticky. These lip tints can be used over a lipstick or on bare lips. It provides good coverage and the shimmer stays for quite some time. These tubes have a slant tip, making it easy for application. The set of four costs around $30. 

My thoughts:

I liked the packaging and the long lasting effect of these lip tints. However, it doesn't show up very well on wheatish skin tones. But overall, i would definitely recommend it.




3 comments:

  1. they look amazing. do we get them in india

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...time to throw out lip sticks and go for these lip tints!!!

    thanks for the review :)

    Love in the times of samsung galaxy tab
    check this out and do vote for it (promote it on indiblogger) if you like it...

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ confusedyuppie: they are amazing...i am not sure if you get these in india, maybe only through online shopping websites. Butthe shipping charges would be a downer! I got these from the US.

    @pri: thanks for dropping by! will visit your blog for sure.

    ReplyDelete