Pages

Aug 8, 2011

Aveda Shampure Shampoo

Aveda Shampure Shampoo
My relatives came down from the US and got me this wonderful product from Aveda. Aveda's Shampure Shampoo comes in a very modest packaging which screams "Go Green". To begin with, this smells great. It doesnt smell like our regular shampoo, kinda organic. I couldnt wait to use it. I have straight hair and my hair behaves very well usually. But the humidity in the air had caused my hair to go limp. So i opted for Aveda Shampure which said that it is a pure, gentle daily shampoo—with MorikueTM protein. It also claimed to cleanse and fortify any type of hair with one of Aveda's original aromas: a calming mix of 25 pure flower and plant essences.It also mentioned that it is suitable for all hair types. Lovely!

After i washed my hair with Shampure , trust me , my hair felt like silk. Without a conditioner, my hair felt smooth and smelled divine.Usually after shampooing, since i have fine straight hair, my hair looks as if some one just ran a blower onto it. But after using Aveda Shampure, my hair looked quite settled. I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry hair & scalp. Since it contains plant extracts, it is not harsh on the hair and hence can be used daily.

The bottle in the picture above is of 250ml and costs around $10.50. There are many offers on their website where you can club it with a conditioner too. I am a fan of Shampure now and i highly recommend it. 
Aveda has their own professional insitutes, salons and spas in 24 countries around the world.


ABOUT AVEDA (from aveda.com)
Aveda™, The Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences™, was founded in 1978 with the goal of providing beauty industry professionals with high performance, botanically based products that would be better for service providers and their guests, as well as for the planet. Aveda manufactures professional plant-based hair care, skin care, makeup, Pure-Fume™ and lifestyle products.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting indeed! my hair is also very fine and I usually dont like conditioning because it makes my hair look limp. This might be a good option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure you must try it...I am sure you will be hooked on to it.

    ReplyDelete