Pages

Jul 15, 2011

Bath & Body Works Body Lotion

I am crazy about B&Bw's body lotions. They are heavenly and come in a variety of body lotions to choose from. I normally get it from abroad and have been using it for quite some time. From among their large collection of lotions, I have tried the signature collection namely Japanese Cherry Blossom, Sweet Pea, Dancing Waters,Dark Kiss, Forever Sunshine...phew!!

Bath & Body Works Lotion

I particularly like Dark Kiss and Dancing Waters, the former has a strong yet pleasant scent while the latter is a bit mild. The best part about this is, it smells divine and the fragrance doesnt leave you for a long time. The rich texture of the lotion is creamy yet non oily. It contains Vit E and thus keeps your skin moisturised. Thus it is perfect for daily use.It is priced at 10 dollars and the best part is the numerous discounts and offers available at Bath & Body Works. There is a Buy three, Get two free offer which is quite pocket friendly and can serve as a good choice for gifting it to someone.

I am all set to try out their Citrus pack of body lotions. Meanwhile indulge yourself! :)

2 comments:

  1. Show me a woman who doesn't want to smell good. Her bathroom shelf will be crammed with assorted jars for her beauty routine.

    But I am Body shop fan - might try Bath & Body on my next trip to US

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree purba...and i am sure u wud love B&BW too!

    ReplyDelete